Inspection by Appointment
STYLE & CLASS IN THE HEART OF WANNANUP
The owners of this superior home have spared no expense or ingenuity, flawlessly presented inside and out they have made excellent use of the 525sqm block. An exceptional focal point being the outdoor saltwater pool & entertaining area that can be accessed by the open plan living area as well as the master bedroom and the 2nd bedroom. Genius design has created a resort-style feel throughout the entire home.
The modern open plan layout with high ceilings and superbly stylish kitchen, is complemented with designer fixtures and fittings including an ethanol hanging fire place. All of the bedrooms are extra-large with built in robes except the master which boasts a secluded walk in robe as well as a classy ensuite with spa bath & separate toilet. The theatre room & study/4th bedroom have a contemporary yet functional design with a blank canvas intention enabling you to add your own touch.
This home is immaculate in both design & presentation and is sure to impress everyone on their home hunting experience. Absolutely nothing is required to do but move in. Lock up & leave is also an easy option with low maintenance outdoor areas that are completely sealed with quality exposed aggregate & secured with an electric gate.
Surrounded by refined homes, tranquil parklands and walking distance to beaches, canals, restaurants, cafes & even a shopping mart, it really is possible to live the resort lifestyle.
- Immaculate near new presentation
- Family friendly open floor plan
- Quality, modern fittings & fixtures throughout
- Easy maintenance gardens sealed with exposed aggregate
- Secure electronic front gate
- Double lock-up garage with access to rear for trailer/boat etc.
- Built in robes to all bedrooms
- Master with classy ensuite including spa bath
- Multiple living spaces including study and theatre room
- Outdoor saltwater pool & entertaining area
- Stylish designer chefs kitchens
- Positioned with a vantage point looking down the stunning Mandjar Lane corridor open space park and set diagonally opposite the Conch Way Parkland
- Close to canals, beaches, restaurants, cafes, schools …