Inspection by Appointment
QUALITY ON THE PARK
Located just 200 meters to the waters edge of Village Beach this quality family home sits proudly nestled within a unique community of beautifully presented homes on the manicured parklands of central Wannanup. With a pristine, fully paved, undercover patio area that has views across and down the park to Village Beach and the Canals, a pleasant, inviting outlook is yours all year round.
Upon entry to this immaculate home, you are drawn to the main living area. With an open plan for the kitchen, dining, family, and glass windows and doors presenting the rear entertaining area and parkland views – this warm, light and welcoming living space is a fantastic hub to the home. The kitchen offers feature granite benchtops, walk-in corner pantry, 900mm oven and gas hob, and plenty of storage.
High ceilings, downlights, and timber grain Karndean luxury flooring throughout as well as plantation shutters, quality carpets and built-in robes in all bedrooms and separate theatre room represents just some of the superior finishes in this well designed family home. The king size master bedroom, with parkland views boasts wall to wall mirrored wardrobes and leads to a large ensuite filled with natural light, with dual vanities, heat lamps, floor to ceiling tiles and a large dual shower recess.
The immaculate gardens both front and rear are fully reticulated and easily accessible with side gates and a lockable door through the double garage.
This property is conveniently close to local shops, schools, cafes, restaurants, parks, canals and just a short walk to the beautiful and protected waters of Avalon Bay, one of WA’s premier beaches which also offers exceptional surfing, paddle boarding, diving, fishing and wind/kite surfing opportunities.
Other Outstanding Features Include:
• Reverse cycle Ducted Air conditioning
• Floor to ceiling tiles in all bathrooms
• Plantation shutters throughout
• Karnedean premium woodgrain vinyl flooring
• Granite benchtops & 900mm oven & gas stove top
• Swarovski crystal chandelier in foyer
• Separate theatre room with double sliding doors
• Fully paved undercover patio with featured recess celing & down lights
• Power and gas outlets in patio area
• Fully paved side access to house
• Remote double garage with access to rear
• Fully reticulated gardens
This home has a wow factor of quality throughout!
Arrange your private viewing now by calling exclusive agent, Jon Kenny-Levick on 0428 428 768