Open for Inspections
- 24 Feb: 11:00am - 11:45am
UNIQUE LOCATION, OPULENT RESIDENCE, BREATHTAKING VIEWS
“This property is for sale by Openn Negotiation (Flexible terms online auction) the auction has commenced and the property could sell as early as tomorrow.
Final bidding stage commences Monday 18th March 2019 @ 6pm. Contact us immediately to become qualified.
(The sellers reserve the right to sell prior).”
Experience the sophistication of this meticulously designed and built, stunning 2 story master piece situated on the highest crest of Dawesville rise. With an upper level terrace that spans North West to South East, the design allows you to enjoy 270-degree views of the Harvey Estuary, Peel Inlet, Dawesville Cut and the Indian Ocean. Few residences capture the breathtaking splendor of Mandurah’s water playground more completely than this extraordinary residence.
This is a must-see property in a unique location that will not be found elsewhere! Don’t delay in securing a viewing of this exceptional, breathtaking residence.
Interested buyers will have the opportunity to experience a private tour by appointment only. Contact exclusive agent Jon Kenny-Levick now on 0428 428 769.
With too many exquisite features to elaborate on; a select few have been highlighted below;
• Crown Land At Rear/Side (S/SW) – never to be built on
• Monitored alarm system including exterior
• 2 under-ground 6.5kl rain water tanks & solar panels
• Large garage – 3 car spaces: room for a boat, workshop & storage
• Extra high shadow-line ceilings w down lights throughout
• Built-in centrally controlled speakers in all entertaining areas
• Study or 5th bedroom (child/baby)
• Tallow wood floors throughout
• Open plan living with coffered ceiling & feature lighting
• Built-in gas fire
• Upstairs Terrace
• 270-degree water views – year-round entertaining
• Electrolux BBQ set in stone bench with s/s cabinetry & separate gas burner
• Commercial 3 bay sliding glass doors from living to outside x 2
• Glass balustrade surrounding entire terrace
• All external blinds are individually or auto-combined remotely controlled
• Wind detectors for auto-control of blinds at both ends of terrace
• Master Bedroom
• Estuary views & private balcony
• Access door to upstairs terrace
• Walk in fully fitted dressing room
• Opulent ensuite: with estuary views, dual vanity, laundry shute, generous walk in dual shower,
Spa bath, feature lighting, floor to ceiling tiles
• Open Plan Kitchen
• Stone topped island bench with display cupboard
• Built-in underbench fridge
• Wine fridge
• 2 draw dishwasher
• All storage in soft close draws
• Scullery/Butlers Kitchen
• Stainless steel commercial grade appliances
• 900m Delongi Oven, Cooktop & Range Hood
• Commercial dishwasher & s/s sink
• S/S open pantry
• Dumbwaiter to downstairs living room
• Large pivot front door
• Wall waterfall in foyer/entrance
• Theatre room with bar/kitchenette & access to spa room
• Dedicated spa room under gabled timber ceiling with down lights
• Large dumbwaiter to chefs kitchen
• Porcelain floor tiles throughout living areas
• All bathrooms & powder rooms with floor to ceiling tiles
• All bedrooms with private access to downstairs terrace
• Guest room – king size with ensuite & WIR
• 2nd bedroom – king size with WIR
• 3rd bedroom – queen size with double robe
• Guest bathroom with full size bath & separate shower
NEARBY FEATURES & FACILITIES: (All within a 2-5 minute drive)
Coast Café, Friar Tuck, The Cut Tavern, Cobblers Tavern, Golf Club Restaurant & bar, Leprechaun Tea Rooms / Café.
Eastport Marina, The Cut Golf Course, Dawesville Recreation Bowls & Tennis, Southport Surf Club. Beaches, Estuary & Foreshore Picnic Areas, Dawesville Boat Ramps.
There is also two Primary Schools, Shopping Centre and Medical Centre close by.